回覆: Re: Does firefox ( Debian version) support Ipv6 ?

Dear Vegard :

Thanks for your reply .

I am wondering that the The "IPv6 Forum Taiwan"  web
site does not listen on Ipv6 .

Too bad , isn't it ? Shame on them.

According to your reply, the Firefox will try the URL
on Ipv6 first then retry on Ipv4 if failed.

Shall I assume this will be the standard behavior for
all Mozilla engine browser ?

Can I force the browser to visit the web on Ipv6 only
if I know the site work for Ipv6 ?

K. M. Lau

--- vegard <vegard@engen.priv.no> 說: