Re: Possible IPv4 LAN NAT Routing to native IPv6?

    Alfred> I can get an whole IPv6 /48 Subnet from my ISP. This native
    Alfred> IPv6 Net is routed over PPPoE on my DSL Connection and
    Alfred> worked. I use Debian as a router.

  The ISP is being a bit dim, I think.
  How is the PPP interface being numbered? Manually, or automatically?

    Alfred> I need a possibility to route IPv4 Traffic of my LAN through
    Alfred> the Debian Box to one (outgoing) IPv6 Address. On the other
    Alfred> way, I want to route the "one" IPv6 Address into the LAN ...

    Alfred> Is this possible? And please let me know, how can I solve
    Alfred> this Problem? Which Installation Modules/Packet's I need?

  If manually, I would just set the prefix length on your PPP interface
to be the /64 of the subnet in which the two end points are in, and then
put a different /64 on your LAN, end of story.
  If it is being done automatically, I'm not sure what to suggest.

	               then sign the petition.