Re: IPv6 proxy browsers??

Jeffrey> Are there any IPv6 proxy browsers around to test out web site
Jeffrey> set up?

>>> If iceweasel (firefox) can handle a IPv6 proxy then that would be
>>> okay, or if you know if one of the other browsers do. However, my
>>> original thought was just a web based proxy browser for the IPv6
>>> address space.

It seems the only client that I can get to work so far with a IPv6 proxy
Jeffrey> is curl, e.g.

I've used opera with polipo, and had it work.

 --
Dr Peter Chubb        www.nicta.com.au      peter DOT chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au           ERTOS within National ICT Australia