Caustic soda manufacturer from China(best quality)

Dear purchase manager,

Have a nice day !

From the website I know that you are interested in caustic soda

Hope we can establish a long term cooperationship from now on.

Our products including:

caustic soda Flake/pearl/solid (96%,98%,99%)

caustic soda liquid(32%,36%,48%,50%)

We can provide you the best quality product,competitive price and the most attentive service .

By the way, Can you tell me your MSN or SKYPE ? or other chat tools?We can discuss the details on line.

This is my MSN yuanlove2000@hotmail.com    skype   yuanlove2000

Google Talk : sfhtchem@gmail.com  Yahoo Talk: sfhtchem@yahoo.cn

Look forward to hearing from you and cooperate with you in the future.

--
Thanks and best regards
International sales manager,Kelly
MSN:yuanlove2000@hotmail.com