Re: IPv6 neighbor solicitations to use link-local source address

Hej,

I suppose in theory this question might be more suitable for
debian-user, but I'm no DD and I have no problem with it being asked
here, either. ;)

I don't know of any option that will force the behavior you want
either, but this is the source file you should check for all ip
related kernel options:
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt?v=3.2

If there is no option that helps you (maybe force_tllao?), I guess
you'll have to find some other workaround.

Kind regards,
Aljoscha