beyond configuring DNS - it'll do all network services/daemons; manage
users/groups;  hardware configuration; scrub the kitchen sink - try it,
you'll love it!

You can grab it at www.webmin.com

This sounds like a shameless plug but no, I don't work for them, it's just
that I got spoiled with windows and working the command line sometimes
verges on rocket science to me. For now, I don't think there's anything
"graphical" out there that comes close to how integrated webmin really is.

My only concern is security - has anybody else had security problems with
webmin? Let's hope there'll be others out there who are aware of any
possible risks with using webmin and would fill us in.

Sincerely,

Erik Peter P. Abella