Re: LDAP on debian

Hi

> P.S.  Does anyone know if there is there something wrong with the default
> configuration of OpenLDAP in potato?  I cannot connect to my server with
> any of the command line (or other) tools.
After a long time fiddling around I've finally managed to get it running.
As far as I can tell now there was no error in the config.
You've just the problem that you're standing before it and have no clue
what you should do, can do or even what you actually want... :-)

We're using it now for RADIUS authentification and I personally for saving
my bookmarks in a Roaming account that Netscape reads automatically.

If you have questions just ask.

bye,

 -christian-

--
Linux - the choice of the GNU generation.          Join the Debian Project
                                                     http://www.debian.org