Followup: Logging a POP3 session

Gerard MacNeil wrote:

> On Wed, 17 May 2000, Chris Wagner wrote:
>
> > CuCiPOP tells you how many messages were downloaded by default. :)
>
> With Qpopper, you need to use the '-s' command line switch to log
> statistics at the daemon.notice level.

I went with qpopper -s as this box is one of 25 and I _really_ don't
want one
box different.

after a week he's claimed another two messages have disappeared.  I
checked the
logs and sure enough the two messages have been delivered to his
mailbox.
tallied the stats from qpopper and he has downloaded every message that
has been
delivered to his mailbox.

not really sure where to go from here.  both he and his PA are using
Netscape 4.61
as the mail client, might get them to upgrade to 4.73

any other ideas?

thanks,
--
Daniel Quinlan				daniel@netwise.net.au