Re: broken postfix, help me

Hello,

Since:
Network Solutions says your name servers are:

   MAKISIG.IPHIL.NET            203.176.28.130
   MAYUMI.IPHIL.NET             203.176.0.2

mayumi.iphil.net refuses to accept querries.

And:
bonifacio refuses to answer for MX or NS or even A.

I suppose all I have to do is get my server (bonifacio) to "answer for MX, NS and A" to solve my email problems. Thing is, I'm not sure where to start. Should I again try to fix /var/named/db* files? If not there, where? Where else should I look?

Thanks again for all the help!

Erik

P.s.
Once again, thru this wonderful newsgroup, debian and it's users prove to reign supreme amongst all linux distros! I hate the fact that I'm "supposed" to be running RedHAt6.1 on this server of mine. Ofcourse I'm also aware that sometimes it's not the distro's fault and the SysAd (that's me ;-) should know better but I've a strange gut-feel that debian is less prone to foul-ups such as this.