Re: POP + Maildir not at HOME

Look at the vpopmail homepage, there is a document regarding the usage of
vpopmail with postfix.

Of course you still need the qmail package to provide the qmail-pop3d
mechanism.

The vpopmail package (for qmail) is packaged for debian by Ondrej Sury and
it can be found at www.sury.cz/Debian with a couple of useful other
packages. It supports a quota system itself as well, so you need not put
it on another filesystem, and it needs only one uid/gid and no system
users for providing pop3 access.

Regards,

Robert Varga