2nd plea!

I posted a request for help with bouncing or blackholing an idiot's
Email at SMTP or TCP/IP level on a Hamm/Sendmail 8.9 box.
(Idiot has set up a dire holiday autoresponder.)  No response from
you wonderful people.

I'm off to a conference for a week from Tuesday a.m. and would
dearly like to have cracked this before I go.  Can anyone spare a
bit of time for a few Emails to help me?  I would be eternally
grateful!

TIA,

Chris
Chris Evans <chris@visped.org or chris@psyctc.org>
Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy,
Rampton Hospital; Associate R&D Director,
Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust;
Hon. SL Institute of Psychiatry
*** My views are my own and not representative
of those institutions ***