Re: apache_1.3.12 SSL error

>> I've just installed apache_1.3.12 and when I start apache
>> ssl I get the following error
>>
>> :/# /etc/apache1/bin/apachectl startssl
>> Syntax error on line 1024 of
/etc/apache1/conf/httpd.conf:
>> Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps mis-spelled or
defined
>> by a module not included in the server configuration
>> /etc/apache1/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be
>> started
>>
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated
>
 > Make sure the LoadModule directive for mod_ssl comes
before any SSL
> directives in the config file.

This is an extract from my httpd.conf as generated, can
someone see what is wrong??

##  SSL Global Context
##
##  All SSL configuration in this context applies both to
##  the main server and all SSL-enabled virtual hosts.
##

#
#   Some MIME-types for downloading Certificates and CRLs
#
<IfDefine SSL>
AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl    .crl
</IfDefine>

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>

#   Pass Phrase Dialog:
#   Configure the pass phrase gathering process.
#   The filtering dialog program (`builtin' is a internal
#   terminal dialog) has to provide the pass phrase on
stdout.
SSLPassPhraseDialog  builtin

#   Inter-Process Session Cache:
#   Configure the SSL Session Cache: First either `none'
#   or `dbm:/path/to/file' for the mechanism to use and
#   second the expiring timeout (in seconds).
#SSLSessionCache        none
#SSLSessionCache
shm:/etc/apache1/logs/ssl_scache(512000)
SSLSessionCache         dbm:/etc/apache1/logs/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

#   Semaphore:
#   Configure the path to the mutual explusion semaphore the
#   SSL engine uses internally for inter-process
synchronization.
SSLMutex  file:/etc/apache1/logs/ssl_mutex

#   Pseudo Random Number Generator (PRNG):
#   Configure one or more sources to seed the PRNG of the
#   SSL library. The seed data should be of good random
quality.
#   WARNING! On some platforms /dev/random blocks if not
enough entropy
#   is available. This means you then cannot use the
/dev/random device
#   because it would lead to very long connection times (as
long as
#   it requires to make more entropy available). But usually
those
#   platforms additionally provide a /dev/urandom device
which doesn't
#   block. So, if available, use this one instead. Read the
mod_ssl User
#   Manual for more details.
SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
#SSLRandomSeed startup file:/dev/random  512
#SSLRandomSeed startup file:/dev/urandom 512
#SSLRandomSeed connect file:/dev/random  512
#SSLRandomSeed connect file:/dev/urandom 512

#   Logging:
#   The home of the dedicated SSL protocol logfile. Errors
are
#   additionally duplicated in the general error log file.
Put
#   this somewhere where it cannot be used for symlink
attacks on
#   a real server (i.e. somewhere where only root can
write).
#   Log levels are (ascending order: higher ones include
lower ones):
#   none, error, warn, info, trace, debug.
SSLLog      /etc/apache1/logs/ssl_engine_log
SSLLogLevel info

</IfModule>

<IfDefine SSL>

##
## SSL Virtual Host Context
##

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

#  General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "/etc/apache1/htdocs"
ServerName computer.domain.name
ServerAdmin root@computer.domain.name
ErrorLog /etc/apache1/logs/error_log
TransferLog /etc/apache1/logs/access_log

#   SSL Engine Switch:
#   Enable/Disable SSL for this virtual host.
SSLEngine on

#   SSL Cipher Suite:
#   List the ciphers that the client is permitted to
negotiate.
#   See the mod_ssl documentation for a complete list.
#SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL