Re: apache_1.3.12 SSL error

Hi guys,

First, I haven't read this message stream closely, so I have probably missed something.

I would suggest removing and reinstalling the package from the debian site. You may want to remove the 'standard' apache as well.

I had looked at that package sometime back and it worked first try.

Best of luck.
Greg