Re: How to limit it ?

Hi, i see that limited access to /etc/passwd file and others is a very big
problem but... may be can someone write linux kernel module (i saw one,
writed by lcamtuf@ids.pl but compilation wasn't sucessfull ) that will
catch any call to open () system function then it will check GID (maybe
UID also ) and if someone want to access all lines in /etc/passwd it gaves
only his own line ... I have source... but it is not good for polish users
(and people who understands polish language ... belive me :) ) Author
don't want to redistribute this source..
Any can supply such path to the kernel ?

G.