Postfix for many domains

How easy is it to setup Postfix for a large number of dynamically configured
email domains?  What I need to do is to have a mail server scale to 10,000
domains over the course of a year, adding 500 new domains in a day wouldn't
be uncommon for a busy day...

So I need to be able to add domains without (much) reconfiguring of the
server.  Preferrably I would like to use LDAP to specify the domains, do the
LDAP patches for Postfix support this?

Does anyone have any other suggestions for open source software for large
mail servers?