Re: Problems with Sendmail delivering mail

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Andrew Pollock wrote:

> I have a Debian 2.2 box running Sendmail 8.11.3+8.12.0.Beta7-3

Run, don't walk to your local mirror and get 8.11.3+8.12.0.Beta7-6

There were some serious problems with the queueing code in earlier
versions.

With the advent of queue groups (which your site is probably a natural
for), the queue code was pretty much rewritten - and there've been
a few bumps along the way.

--
Rick Nelson
* Culus thinks we should go to trade shows and see how many people we