Re: Qmail errors

Outlook ignores the SMTP spec by not enclosing the e-mail addresses in angle
brackets (although microsoft blames "older mail server systems"):

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q197/4/17.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0

Djb did a workaround for this (stupid RFC ignorant clients) on qmail
version 1.03, install it.

Thus spake Robert Ruzbacky, on Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 08:59:28PM +1000:

--
Jose Celestino <japc@co.sapo.pt>