Re: Problem with squirrelmail-update

Had the same problem. I had to manually edit config.php. Here are the
steps I took:

1. Backup up config.php
2. Run conf.pl
3. open config.php and the backup, then do a step-by-step comparison

Not sure where the problem was. Sorry, but I have several users who check
their mail via SquirrelMail and did not have time to research, just keep
working it until it was fixed.

There is a bug report on this at:

I think it has something to do with the themes, but am not sure. I'll send
you my config.php if you like.

For some reason, I also had to reboot my workstation. I don't think that
was the problem . . . but Netscrape had basically lost it and I could not
clean it otherwise (Mandrake 8.2, Netscape 7.x).

I still haven't gotten themes to work since the upgrade.

Rod