Re: You can start saving now

Pascal,

Had the same problem with SpamAssassin. Came up with a work-around if you want to put some
time in it. I use IMAP and have separate folders for each correspondent. I then have procmail
run through a series of filters for these correspondents and shove matching e-mail into the
folder. Three benefits:

1) I don't lose e-mail from people just because they use outlook
2) spamassassin uses some processing power, so I am only running it against unknown senders
3) my e-mail is all nicely organized when I open SquirrelMail

disadvantages:

1) occasionally spam gets through into these boxes because my regex's are less than perfect
2) I have to maintain the list

overall, I like it.

Rod