Re: Fighting spam with "sendmail aliases" in postfix (spampots?)

Tomàs Núñez wrote:

On the sendmail server I have some "aliases", I mean, some accounts from what I receive mail no matter which domain is sent to (being a domain of this machine). One utility of this was that I received all "postmaster@domain.com" without having to configure anything.

One way to acheive this in postfix is to create another virtual map of type 'pcre', this lets you use a perl regex.

You can create another map file with something like:

/^postmaster@.*/	postmaster

and add 'pcre:mapfilename' to the end of your virtual_maps directive.

Cheers
Corey