Re: [PHP] safe mode bug ?

Hi!

There are 2.5 possibilities that make sense.

a.) mod_suphp [Any volunteers to put that into debian tree??:-)] www.suphp.org
b.) Run php as cgi and attach she-bang (#!/path/to/pgp-cgi)
c.) Run php as cgi and teach the environment to treat .php files like binaries with the "binfmt" kernel module

Personally I did not decide wether to take a.) or c.) ...

Rgds,
Andreas