Re: Accessing windows share throught http

This is not feasible for three good reasons:
  1. i would need to authenticate the access page
     so giving an username/password to anuy possible user, each one with
     its permissions.
  2. I do not know in advance not only the users, but neither what are the
     possible shares to be used.
  3. Even if I knew all the data i would need to know the user password
     for access to any share ...