Smartlist + Postfix Virtual Domain

Hi all,

-> I hope this is not an OT here. I'm sorry if it is <-

I'm experiencing a bit of a problem trying to set up a list for a virtual domain in Postfix. I've read in a couple of sites ([1], [2]) that the best way to do it is adding an alias whose RHS (Right Hand Side) is an addres which appears in my old friend /etc/aliases. There one writes domething like

invented: "|/var/list/.bin/flist RealListName"

and the thing is supposed to work. *It doesn't*, because the sender of all messages related to the list appear to come from the false address I had to add to the aliases file. Being RealListName@VIRTUAL.com the list's address, having to read invented@LOCAL.com is annoying. Is it possible to make it work as everyone would expect?

[1] http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/~casterln/smartlist-arc/msg00881.html
[2] http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2001-06/1308.html

TIA,

--