Re: Firmware list

On Tue, 24 May 2005 05:50:13 -0400, Chris wrote in message
<[🔎] 200505241000.j4OA0ar14417@mail.cinternet.net>:

> Interesting, I wasn't aware of a fight going on within Debian.  But
> alas if RMS is invovled in it somehow then I can understand. ;)  Is
> there a website somewhere that documents this?  Who's deciding what's
> compiled into and left out of the Debian kernels?

..no worries, it's the tSCOG and Microsoft shills still trying to
pretend there _is_ such a fight, they hope to have FOX flash him by on
the witness stand in the 3 second TV shot they need to cast him as a
pro-Muslim Commie and a grave danger to AmericaHH and Sissy Boy George.

..we have some 5 million people watching this case on
http://groklaw.net, so _no_ worries.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: