RE: qkklsvawnl

Hi,

Please do not reply to this message, as it is not an actively monitored
e-mail address.

If you are trying to unsubscribe from one of our mailing lists, please
follow the directions at the bottom of the e-mail you received.  This
will ensure that your request is handled correctly and quickly as
possible.

If you need further assistance, please check out our FAQ at the
following URL:

http://abc.go.com/site/faq.html

Regards,

ABC.com
http://abc.go.com/

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

The virus W32/Mydoom.bb@MM was found in newsletters@abc.go.com.htm
.exe.
The attachment newsletters@abc.go.com.zip was removed.

The virus W32/Mydoom.bb@MM!zip was found in newsletters@abc.go.com.zip.

The attachment newsletters@abc.go.com.zip was removed.

The virus W32/Mydoom.bb@MM!zip was found in newsletters@abc.go.com.zip.

The attachment newsletters@abc.go.com.zip was removed.

Your message was not delivered due to the following reason(s):

Your message could not be delivered because the destination server was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 6 days:
Host 48.183.49.224 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<newsletters@abc.go.com>

Please reply to postmaster@abc.go.com