Re: urgent quota email option help required

Radhika wrote:
 If it is not there how to enable the email option now.this need to
enable on my web hosting server ASAP

If your request is "urgent" (as the subject says) and you need help "ASAP" (as the text says), you should not be relying on the voluntary help offered by a mailing list. My reaction, and possibly that of others, when I see those kinds of words in a peer support forum is to disregard the request. Like others, I make my living from solving problems such as yours, and I don't take kindly to being coerced into making my voluntary work high priority.

Good luck.

Keith