Re: PHP mail spam

Hello,

Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 13:17:18, Carlos Acedo wrote:

> Unfortunately, there is no package for debian sarge, but it is worth to
> compile it.

There are packages for example on www.dotdeb.org. It has packages for
both php4 & php5 (with suhosin) which are built for sarge & etch. I am
using php from dotdeb for more than a year on production systems
without any problems.
Also note that there is suhosin patch (which is bundled with php from
dotdeb) and suhosin extension which is available as separate package.
I don't remember in which is the email protection.

--
  bYE, Marki