Re: slave - master synchroniztation for bind9

2009/9/30 Bas Roos <bas@gatlan.nl>:
> Hi!
>
> If your slave has the correct configuration (containing the domains for
> which it is slave, and the which server is master for the specific
> zone), then it should automatically download the zone from the master.
>
> Ie. if you remove the slave zone file itself and reload bind, it will
> download the zone again, so it should do so as well in your situation.
>
> Good luck!

Hi again ;)

I did not myself clear - my configuration on the second slave server
was wiped out (server crashed) - therefore I have to recover all the
information from the master server having absolutely nothing ( even
list of the zones )

regards.

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz