Put a HTML-WebSite as HTMLDocument

Hello,

i am new here, i don't know if i am here at the right place. If no, may be you can say which place is right for my question.

I need some from a html-page, to get the website isn't the problem, but to extract the data from there. What i need is the URL in the "FORM"-tag, where the data should be send and so on. I can get the website as a String, but work with String isn't comfortable, maybe exists some classes that can build from String a HTMLDocument class or so on?

Regards,

Yevgen.