merging back libfoo-java and libfoo-jni

[Please CC me on replies, M-F-T set.]

hi,

  I'm seeking some advice from the Java maintainers as to what would the
  best to do in the situation I'll expose.

  currently, kdebindings creates 6 Java library packages:
  lib{dcop,qt,kde}3-{jni,java}. the Java policy (section 2.4, last
  paragraph) states that

    "There may be situations, such as with very small packages, where it
    is better to bundle the Java code and the native code together into
    a single package."

  I think that this set of packages really suit that situation (see the
  attached list of files), and I'd create only 3 packages if I were to
  create them from scratch.

  the thing is that they already exist split in the archive, so what I'm
  asking is, specifically: (a) would you advice against merging them
  back now? and (b) would you recommend doing so?

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The first step on the road to wisdom is the admission of ignorance. The
second step is realizing that you don't have to blab it to the world.
libdcop3-java
=============
/usr/share/java/dcopjava-3.3.0.jar
/usr/share/java/dcopjava.jar