Sponsor for jaranalyzer package needed

Hi java maintainers,

I have just created a package for the jaranalyzer tool [1]. This is a tool that analyses and nicely displays dependencies between jars in a given directory (either with graphviz as a .png image or as an xml file). See readme.txt/man page for details.

I do not have a website where I can make the source available. But as the package is very small I send it as an attachment.

I have tried to check everything so that any potential sponsor will (hopefully) not have much review to do. The package:
- builds from source using free dependencies only
- builds with pbuilder
- produces no lintian messages

It builds with javahelper, cdbs, quilt and ant.

I now need a sponsor to review and (hopefully) upload the package. Is there some DD out there who would like to sponsor the package?

Kind regards,

Florian

PS: Any idea where I could publicly upload test packages in the future?

[1] http://www.kirkk.com/main/Main/JarAnalyzer