Re: Eclipse 3.4 packaging - help needed

Hi all,

> We need help to package Eclipse 3.4. If you have some free time you can
> help.
>
> Eclipse 3.4 depends on much 3rd party libraries. The libraries we dont
> have packaged yet are sat4j and Eclipse ECF. If someone could package
> these this would be of great help.

[...]

Actually, I'm about to package sat4j [0], but haven't fully succeeded yet. I'll
try to speed up to help you out, but most likely we'll require further
coordination.

My suggestions would thus be: I'll try to finalize packaging, and ping you
afterwards.

Best,
Michael

PS.: Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to debian-java.