Re: Circular build dependency in maven-plugin-tools

  Hello,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Torsten Werner
<mail.twerner@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any advice on how to build this package in pbuilder and/or buildd?
>
> Just add
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~twerner/ ./
>
> to your sources.list.

  Maybe I'm interfering here, but I'm pretty sure that such a dirty
hack is a no-go for the security team. I'm puzzled the ftpmasters did
let that through, to be truthful. I don't know how you'll manage that,
but I'm pretty sure you *have* to drop the build-dep on itself. I'm
tempted to report a RC bug for that.

  Cheers,

      Vincent