Re: maven-repo, ivy, javahelper, fosdem

On Thursday 07 January 2010 13:23:56 Marcus Better wrote:
> Thomas Koch wrote:
> > The ivysettings.xml[4] I built for hadoop seems pretty standard to me and
> > I'd propose to include the resolvers part in maven-repo-helper or
> > somewhere alike.
>
> +1. Additionally I think the debian-maven-repo-versioned resolver could be

+1 I would love to see some progress on Hadoop @ Debian and will attend
Fosdem* as well, so in case you need another helping hand, please send me a
date and time when to go to the Debian Dev room: Apart from going to the main
track, I will probably be at the NoSQL Dev room, joining the OpenJDK as well
as the Debian people from time to time.

Isabel

* I arrive from Berlin on Friday by car (one seat still free, though it is a
Twingo...) and leave on Monday morning.

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>