Re: RFS: libservlet2.4-java and maven

Gabriele Giacone wrote:
> Hello sponsors,
>
> I mavenized libservlet2.4-java and I'm looking for a sponsor.
>
> Could anyone review and upload it?
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libservlet2.4-java/libservlet2.4-java_5.0.30-11.dsc
>
> CC'ed Uploaders
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriele

Hi

I had a quick look at it:
 * Could I ask you to fix the dependencies for libservlet2.4-java?
   The "java5-jre-headless | java6-jre-headless", should have been
	"java5-runtime-headless | java6-runtime-headless".
    - It is nothing you introduced, but I figured we might as well
      get it fixed with this upload as well.
 * Why did you replace default-jdk-builddep with gcj-jdk + default-jdk?
   I thought default-jdk-builddep to work exactly like those two added
   together.

Also, IANADD, so you still need to find a sponsor for it.

~Niels