Aw: Re: Re: [pkg-fso-maint] RFS: androidsdk-tools 22+git20130416~f55ffbb-1 (new)

Hello,

> > Otherwise it seems fine. Please think about my comments above for a minute
> > and give some feedback. If I do not hear from you, I would later tonight feel
> > like uploading to experimental as a start.
>
> Thank you, experimental upload would be really nice.

Uploaded - to unstable. Now let's hear what the ftpmasters think about it.

Besides the more verbose package descriptions, I would very much like to
see a smallish mini tutorial somewhere on wiki.debian.org about how to use
your package to get some simple application run on the phone.

I know, this does not completely depend on your SDK, but once everyone understands
the basic process, I am sure this will dramatically improve the adoption of your package.

As a sidenote, Debian's BOINC source package for a few months now now also ships with
sources for Android. Should one of you feeling close to volunteer computing, then
I would very much like some input on what is missing having your SDK installed and
the BOINC sources, to get that application compiled.

Many thanks and regards,

Steffen