RFS: c3p0 0.9.1.2-9 [RC] #725456

Hello,

I have prepared a new revision for c3p0. The package is currently
affected by RC bug #725456. The testsuite hangs sometimes due to two
optional Junit tests. Both seem to spawn multiple threads during the
build process and that can cause it to hang. I think the quickest
solution is to disable these optional tests.

The new revision does exactly that:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/c3p0/c3p0_0.9.1.2-9.dsc

Another solution might be an upgrade to the latest upstream version.
Unfortunately the upstream developers decided to separate some
functionality (msearch) into a second git repository. That means one has
to package msearch separately or merge it back into a debian specific
source package to avoid using the precompiled msearch.jar file.

Changelog:

* Team upload.
* Add disable-asynchronous-runner-tests.patch. Disable optional Junit
  tests that can cause the build process to hang. (Closes: #725456)
* Update watch file to detect the latest upstream release.
  Thanks to Bart Martens.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.5.
* Bump compat level to 9 and require debhelper >= 9.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Markus