Re: RFS: disruptor/3.2.0-1 (NEW)

On 26/01/14 19:50, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 26/01/2014 18:53, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
>>
>> Has anybody assisted with this already?  If not, please let me know and
>> I'll review it
>
> Hi Daniel, nobody has stepped up to review it yet, it's yours.

I get numerous errors like this when trying to build it:

disruptor-3.2.0/src/main/java/com/lmax/disruptor/ProcessingSequenceBarrier.java:[49,5]
annotations are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable annotations)
    @Override

Also, I couldn't find it in SVN, do you have a guest account with
permission to create a repository?  Would you consider doing this in Git
instead?