RFS: ecj/3.10.0-1

Hi all,

I packaged the latest version of the Eclipse Compiler for Java and I'm
looking for a sponsor to upload it. This is the first release supporting
the new Java 8 syntax. This update will fix 4 build failures with
OpenJDK 8 (eclipse-egit, eclipse-emf, eclipse-wtp and eclipse-xsd.
Unfortunately eclipse and eclipse-cdt are still broken).

This package wasn't managed in a VCS yet, so I created a new repository:

    https://alioth.debian.org/anonscm/git/pkg-java/ecj.git

Here is the changelog:

  * New upstream release (built from the R4_4 tag, identifies itself as
3.10.0)
    - Refreshed gcc-changes.diff
    - Added a patch fixing compilation errors caused by @Override
annotations
    - Updated the version of the Maven pom
    - Added the new -1.8 option in the manpages
  * debian/control:
    - Removed the recommended dependency on a JRE for libecj-java
    - Added the Homepage and the Vcs-* fields
  * Switch to debhelper level 9
  * Call 'set -e' in the body of the ecj maintainer scripts
  * Fixed a typo in the ecj manpages
  * Added a watch file
  * debian/rules:
    - Renamed the get-source target to get-orig-source and completed
      the script to build the upstream tarball.
    - Removed the option to build with the old ant1.7 package
    - Reduced the number of warnings during the compilation
    - Replace the bundle_version parameter with the actual version
      in message.properties
  * Use XZ compression for the upstream tarball

http://mentors.debian.net/package/ecj

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg