RFS: jnr-constants 0.8.6-3

Hi everyone.  I’m attempting to fix bug #779112 by changing the dependency on libconstantine-java from Breaks to Conflicts.  According to the Debian policy outlined in https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html:

"When one binary package declares a conflict with another using a Conflicts field, dpkg will refuse to allow them to be unpacked on the system at the same time. This is a stronger restriction thanBreaks, which prevents the broken package from being configured while the breaking package is in the "Unpacked" state but allows both packages to be unpacked at the same time.”

And also "Breaks should be used when moving a file from one package to another (see Overwriting files and replacing packages - Replaces, Section 7.6)”.

Conflicts appears to be only possible when two packages provide the same file but do so in conjunction with Provides of a virtual facility, which is not the case here.

If this is OK I can do the upload myself if I am given DM upload permission for this package.  (Granting permission process is documented at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer#Granting_Permissions if that helps (-:).

Regards,

Tim.