Re: RFS: eclipse-pydev 3.9.2 [ITP]

On 07.03.2015 08:01, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Jakub has packaged eclipse-pydev and I have updated the package to the
> latest upstream release. We are looking for someone who would like to
> sponsor this package. It can be found here:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/eclipse-pydev.git

I got reminded that eclipse-pydev was in Debian before and therefore I
checked if some of the old bug reports still apply. Luckily that seems
not to be the case. I will unarchive those bug reports which were closed
by the removal and mark them as fixed in 3.9.2-1. I also added the old
changelog entries to debian/changelog.

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#reintroducing-pkgs

Cheers,

Markus