Re: Packaging org.eclipse.jetty.alpn for Debian

Am 31.10.2015 um 06:58 schrieb Emmanuel Bourg:
> Le 30/10/2015 20:35, Markus Koschany a écrit :
>
>> What do you think?
>
> I don't mind having a single class package, it's fairly exceptional. An
> alternative would be to ignore jetty-alpn and the related code (the
> netty package does that already). ALPN will be integrated to Java 9 [1],
> so this API is likely to become obsolete in the near future.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Ok, if ALPN will be integrated into Java 9 I think it's not worth the
effort to package a single class.

What do you think about this patch?

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/undertow.git/tree/debian/patches/alpn-not-supported.patch

It works but I would like to hear some opinions about the

undertow/client/http2/Http2ClientProvider.java

part and if it makes sense.

Cheers,

Markus