Re: lombok build failes

Markus Koschany:
> Am 07.02.2016 um 15:52 schrieb Ioan Eugen Stan:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to fix lombok packge so it builds but there are some issues
>> that I don't know how to handle best.
>
> Hi,
>
> I need lombok to build lombok-ast but the current lombok package has
> some issues and differs from the upstream version. I intend to start all
> over again with the packaging. I believe there is still something wrong
> with ivyplusplus, so I will start with this one. If you find a solution,
> please send an e-mail to this list. I will keep you updated as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Markus

Turns out that lombok & Co are quite pain to build for Debian, but we
are making progress.  I'm happy to see that someone else has a use for
it, especially considering all the work we've had to put into it.  Also,
upstream has been somewhat responsive, so its worth trying to email
them.  I just emailed the addresses in the git commits.

.hc