Re: PDFBox 2.0.6

Am 29.06.2017 um 09:02 schrieb Emmanuel Bourg:
> Le 29/06/2017 à 00:13, Markus Koschany a écrit :
>
>> Thoughts?
>
> Let's just update fontbox, that's the right time to do it and there
> aren't many reverse dependencies. If we fail to port them to the new
> version we can still upload the latest 1.x version as a separate package
> later.

Unfortunately src:libpdfbox-java also includes the sources for fontbox.
The packages can't be updated separately. I could update
src:libpdfbox-java as a whole or I need to create a new source package,
say src:libfontbox2-java. I think I do as tony suggested and upload
src:libpdfbox-java 2.0.6 to experimental first. Then let's see what work
is required to make the r-deps work again.

Cheers,

Markus