Re: FOSDEM 19 Debian Java talk

Le 01/02/2019 à 22:46, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> What numbers do we have if you include the libraries too?

These numbers include the libraries (but they weren't listed above).

> Hmm. Why is this different from
>
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=pkg-java-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> The page lists 1191 packages in main.

Because it includes oldstable+stable+testing+unstable. 1003 is for
testing only.

That said, I forgot to include the new Clojure packages. It brings
Leiningen 2.8.1 to the list of available build tools, and the numbers
become:

  Total packages added to testing: 195
  Total packages removed from testing: 95
  Total packages updated in testing: 296
  Total packages upgraded in testing: 291

  Number of packages in stable: 932
  Number of packages in testing: 1033 (+10,84%)

Emmanuel Bourg