Re: guava - updateable?

On 02.09.19 16:30, tony mancill wrote:
As a next step, how about we build a Guava 28 .deb locally (ignoring the
build-deps problem for the moment) to assess the state of the r-deps?
That should help inform us on which approach to take.  I can work on
this, although it likely will be about a week before I can start.

I admit that the exact purpose of the current patches is beyond me and I
would not want to be responsible to port them.

I am also swamped this week. Let me then have another look at the build
dependencies to report them here.

Steffen