Re: Review: imageviewer-image-viewer

Hi,

Thank you for reviewing the package.

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 2:07 PM Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Samyak,

I got a quick look and technically it's good. I'd suggest some cosmetic
changes:
- the empty debian/maven.cleanIgnoreRules and
debian/maven.publishedRules files can be removed
- don't bother packaging the javadoc, it's just a waste of resources
- the libjs-jquery dependency can be removed (even if the doc is built)
- the indentation of debian/rules is weird, try 'wrap-and-sort -sa'
- why repeating twice "imageviewer" in the package name? I suggest
renaming to "kazocsaba-imageviewer" for the source package and
"libkazocsaba-imageviewer-java" for the binary package.
- there is a character encoding issue in debian/copyright on the name of
the upstream author

I have made all the changes required. Also, I have dropped the unnecessary javadoc
package, since it was not even required anywhere.

I have pushed the set of changes here.[1]
Can you please take a look, and sponsor the same? The package builds fine.
And is free from lintian errors.

Thanks and regards,
Samyak Jain

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn/kazocsaba-imageviewer