Status of antlr4 in Debian

Hi Emmanuel,

I am writing to you (but also to the whole team) as you are the uploader of antlr4.

The latest upstream version of a package I am maintaining in Debian-med team now fires

java.io.InvalidClassException: org.antlr.v4.runtime.atn.ATN; Could not deserialize ATN with version 4 (expected 3)

when I run its testsuite. I understand this is due to SERIALIZED_VERSION in the ATNDeserializer class of antlr4 [0] being 3 although the upstream of my package generated a source file with a more recent antlr4 having SERIALIZED_VERSION being 4.

My question is: apart from time to work on the package, is there any reason we should remain with antlr4 4.7.2 in Debian although 4.11.1 has been released upstream?

Thanks for your insights,

Cheers,

--
Pierre