how to handle 'resources' best

Hi Thorsten, tony, all,

many thanks for your help!  It almost started working now: I added a
wrapper script as suggested by tony and got rid of the missing class
definitions.  However, the next challenge turned up:  filius uses some
'resources' [1] which need to be available and I am not sure how to
solve this best.  So far, they are not deployed by the packet
automatically, but a debian/libfilius-java.install file solves this.

The 'resources' are expected relative to /usr/share/java/filius.jar in
directories (i.e. config/filius.ini).  How is it best to handle this
situation?  Is it possible to tweak the path somehow (in the wrapper
script?) or do I need to patch the sources?  Right now, I copy the
resources to /usr/share/filius/.

Many thanks in advance for help and hints,

  Andi

[1] https://gitlab.com/filius1/filius/-/tree/master/src/main