Re: Maintainer field of openjdk-8

On 04/07/2023 20:42, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

This is how I understood team-maintained packages to be handled.
Especially how else are people supposed to get the bug traffic.

debian-java@lists.debian.org is a discussion list, notifications should go to pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org

wnpp bugs are also welcome on debian-java@lists.debian.org

I remember that a few years ago, I had put the list as the Maintainer of one of
my packages and I was asked to set it to
pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org instead.

AIUI Alioth lists are no longer maintained, deprecated and should
especially not be used in new places.

Alioth is no longer maintained, but the old lists.alioth.debian.org addresses have been preserved and should still be used.

Emmanuel Bourg